Tuesday, March 25, 2008

frustrations galore

I was frustrated over the weekend for a lot of things, a lot of serious things. And then I had this piece of thread in my mind churning up, giving me the nauseating feel. I vomitted it in bits to a small piece of paper and then finally on to the blogger while watching Kimi winning the Malaysian GrandPrix. Then I reworked on it a bit, and thought for a title for 2 days and finally is it. Deepasthambham MahaSchyaryam. This time it is in Malayalam. Still I am not completely satisfied with the Title. But thats the Best I could think.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anadi said...

Was wondering, such an amazing blogger like you should visit Manipal on 18th and 19th april to join Manipal Bloggers’ Meet and Manipal Media Students’ Convention…

what say?

Please visit the site for more info. www.mmsc-manipal.com