Wednesday, November 18, 2009

malayalam story - നഗരത്തില്‍

The first story that I wrote in a time bound fashion for Prabhodhini Vayanasaala's Annual Magazine - Vykhari - is now available as a blog post in my Malayalam Blog. I am thankful to my friend Joju for recommending my name and also to Jincy of Prabhodhini who gave me the opportunity to write and published it. I really enjoyed writing it especially with the excitement to finish off within the time.


The story - Nagaraththil -നഗരത്തില്‍ (In the City) - is about the city's indifferent attitude towards the common man. The spark of the story are a couple of incidents that happened in Bangalore city. I had noted it down in my personal diary and made some notes about it myself. When Jincy asked for an article, I didn't think anything but to develop the notes into a story. I hope you like it. The comments and criticisms are most welcome.

1 comment:

james stock said...

the story sounds interesting. have'nt read it yet

Term Papers | Termpaper | Theses